WE STAND BEHIND OUR PRODUCTS WITH OUR
E-Z REFUND WARRANTY
For any service device purchased from VirtuAlarm® or it’s Authorized Distributors.
How to Start a Warranty Return:
- Test the Device(s) with VirtuAlarm® tech support to confirm it’s not working correctly.
- Confirm that the device is covered under warranty per the WARRANTY TERMS shown below.
- If it is covered under warranty, complete the form on the bottom of this webpage.
- We’ll email you a return authorization within a few minutes 24/7 to attach to the device to return.
- With the return authorization attached, mail the device(s) to the address listed on the return authorization form. ( If shipping internationally, mark the envelope “RETURN FOR REPAIR” to prevent Taxes & Duties.)
What We Do When Its Returned:
- VirtuAlarm® technical support will bench test the device(s) to confirm proper functionality.
- If covered under Warranty, your Dealer account will be charged for a replacement after receiving a credit based on our depreciation schedule.
- If it was not covered under warranty, the device will be returned to you after a $35.00 technical support fee is charged to your Dealer account.
- Unless otherwise requested, return shipments shall be through the U.S. postal services with tracking and insurance, billed to the Dealers account.
- The Dealers Billing Ledger will show all charges and credits of the warranty process.
(1) Warranty is only extended to VirtuAlarm® devices with monthly fees, with proof of purchase being directly from VirtuAlarm® or an Authorized distributor.
(2) Warranty is extended to the first account installation of any device(s) and is void once a device has been removed, reused or reprovisioned.
(3) Dealer to have completed the customer information section upon initial setup, including address and phone number, or warranty is void.
(4) Dealer must fully test device(s) with VirtuAlarm® technical support prior to removal from job site, or warranty is void.
(5) Dealer responsible to delete the device from his dashboard upon completion of testing with VirtuAlarm® technician to stop service fees.
(6) Warranty period shall begin the date the device was originally purchased, or initialized, which ever was sooner.
(7) As of 01/01/2022, the warranty period shall be 12 months for VirtuAlarm® Dealers, regardless of how many active accounts are online.
(8) Through 01/01/2022, the warranty period shall be 24 months for Dealers with 100 or more online accounts at time of warranty claim.
(9) A pro-rated deprecation shall apply for each month of warranty period lapsed; through the date the device arrives in VirtuAlarm® for testing.
(10) If warranty is extended, the depreciated amount of the verified original purchase price shall be charged to the Dealers account for similar device replacement.
(11) Warranty is void on any device, once it has reached its sunset date or is no longer being activated by VirtuAlarm®, regardless of any remaining warranty term.
(12) Warranty is void if device was received as a promotional offer, free, previously replaced.
(13) Warranty is void if device was ever enrolled in self-dispatch, non-central station reporting or an express service program.
(14) Dealer shall be responsible for all shipping costs, including any taxes, duties, or brokerage fees if applicable.
(15) If device is found to be in good working order, a $35.00/US fee will be charged for technical support before return of the device.
Fill out my online form.