ALARM SIGNAL FORWARDING with INTERACTIVE APP, SMS & IVR CONTROL
FALSE ALARM REDUCTION PLATFORM
(1) Provides Real-Time Re-Directing of Any Subscriber Alarm Signal to the Subscriber Prior to Being Sent to Any Central Station Worldwide. Platform Includes The Ability for the Dealer to Change Central Stations and Account Numbers on Demand.
(2) Alarm Signals Are Held in Queue Upon Receipt at VirtuAlarm Server.
(3) Real-Time Notifications Are Pushed to a Maximum of 10 Subscriber with Pre-Set permission Levels via The Interactive VirtuAlarm APP.
(4) Subscribers Then Respond to The Alarm Condition With Either “CANCEL NOW“, “DISPATCH NOW” or “HOLD ALARM“
(5) CANCEL NOW – Cancels The Alarm With No Further Action Required. DISPATCH NOW- Alarm is Pushed to the Central Station For Immediate Dispatch. HOLD ALARM – Places the Alarm on Hold For 90 Seconds, Allowing the Subscriber Time To Investigate Prior To The Alarm Returning For a New Response.
(6) If No Response is Received From The Subscriber(s) Within a Preset Time of 30, 60 or 90 Seconds, The Alarm Notification process is Escalated to Voice – IVR Phone Calls Requesting a Preset 4 Digit Code to Cancel The Alarm.
(7) If No Response is Received From IVR Phone Call Notification(s), The Alarm Condition is Pushed to the Central Station For Immediate Dispatch.
NOTE: Platforms Accept Any Signal Input, by Direct Dial, Toll Free, I.P. or Cellular, Including Any of Our Communicator Products.