M2M-MINI-CELL – NON-RESTRICTED CELLULAR TRANSMITTER
- VirtuAlarm is the only company Licensed by the manufacturer to allow signal forwarding to ANY Central Station Worldwide, including Canada.
- The account number required for the M2M-MINI-CELL is NOT restricted, therefore it can be programmed with any 4 digit alphanumeric digits.
- The M2M-MINI-CELL is shipped in a DEACTIVATED STATUS and is activated only when it is registered online with VirtuAlarm.com
- The M2M-MINI-CELL device will ONLY work when the alarm panel is programmed for contact ID.
- DO NOT connect the Tip (Yellow)or Ring (Green) wires to an active phone line or it will damage the unit and VOID any warranty.
Once M2M power wires (Positive = Red) (Negative = Black) are connected, a RED LED will come on as Follows:
Slow Flashing = Trying to establish cell connection.
Constantly On = Connected with good signal
Constantly On w/ Blinking 5 sec. = Connected with low signal
Fast Flashing = Transferring Alarm Data
Red (+): -> 12VDC to 30VDC Power Supply
Black (-): -> Ground
Green (R): -> Ring on Alarm Panel
Yellow (T): _> Tip on Alarm Panel
White (W): _. To Armed Status OUTPUT (For Optional Features)
Orange (O): -> To Key switch Alarm Panel Terminal or Zone (For Optional Features)
*W-A-R-N-I-N-G – DISCONNECT ALL TELCO WIRING FROM PANEL TIP/RING/T1 & R1 TERMINALS BEFORE CONNECTING M2M DEVICE TO PANEL – ACTIVE PHONE LINE WILL DAMAGE UNIT VOIDING WARRANTY.
When using White & Orange Wires For Remote Arm & Disarm, the End user must download the remote arm/disarm by RCCONTROL and use the provided credentials for the unit. (See installation manual provided with original M2M-MINI-CELL.)